1. Your booking – a booking form must be completed and signed where indicated. The person who signs the form shall be deemed to act as the agent for all persons shown on the form and his/her signature binds all such persons including the signatory jointly and severally to the booking terms and conditions. This agreement is covered by Australian law.
2. Deposit payment – AU$ 400 or €400, depending on the currency of the tour, and non refundable, paid at the time of making your booking. Bank account: ING Australia, Erin Hill, BSB 923 100, Acc 636 702 67. Check tour details for currency and actual amount.
3. Balance payment – you must pay the balance of the cost of the course 12 weeks before your arrival. If you do not we, reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled in which case you are still liable to pay us cancellation charges of 100% of the total course fee.
4. If you cancel your booking – if you or any member of your party wish to cancel your booking or any part of it once confirmed you must do so by giving written notification to us; the person who signed the form must also sign the letter. Your deposit is non refundable but you may transfer this to another tour. If you have paid the full amount, to compensate for the expense of processing your booking and for the risk that we may not be able to replace your booking, a cancellation fee is chargeable namely €250 or AU$250 if your written cancellation is received not later than 12 weeks before the beginning of the course. After that period, a sum equal to the balance of the total cost of the course is payable. We ask that clients take out appropriate travel insurance to be covered for cancellation.
5. Your course reservation – on receipt of you reservation request and booking form we will speedily advise whether we are able to make the reservation requested and if we are able to do so we will send you written confirmation with details of the amount payable in accordance with condition 3 above.
6. We may change your course – on occasions it may be necessary to amend the arrangements for your course and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If your tutor is unable to take a lessons at any time, we will do extra lesson time on another day of the tour. In these events we will inform you as soon as possible.
7. Although it is unlikely, if we cancel your course – although it is unlikely we reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your course. In this event we will advise you as soon as possible and we will do our best to offer you an alternative course or date and if not accepted a total refund of your deposit will be made.
8. Force Majeur – Deposit refunds do not apply when your course is cancelled as a result of risk of war or threat of war civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural disaster, fire of adverse weather conditions and similar events beyond our control.
9. Physical capability – Erin Hill Tours require a minimum level of physical fitness. Enough to carry your own bags in the open street and up stairs if necessary. On the tour we may need to walk several kilometres to reach sketch locations then stand at the location for several hours. A small portable folding stool is a good investment. Air conditioning is usually, but not always available (in the historic European hotels and grand maisons with thick stone walls may make this unnecessary).
10. Misadventure – We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer during the period of your course due to accident, illness or bodily injury or loss of equipment or belongings of from any other cause unless resulting from our negligence or that of our staff. If you need to arrive on a tour late or need to leave the tour earlier, costs of transport are your responsibility. It is essential for you and other members of your party to purchase appropriate travel insurance cover.
I have read and agree on behalf of myself and all other persons shown on this booking form, with the Terms and Conditions and other information supplied by you in your brochure/website.