Taste of sketching
Don't have time for a course right now? These half-day workshops are perfect for those who haven’t sketched with us before and are interested in discovering Travel Sketching.
Following the same 3 part structure (studio/on location/cafe) as our regualar classes, you'll learn the essentials of Travel Sketching in a fun day out in Manly. Expect to produce several complete sketches within the workshop.
Come see the world around you through a sketchers eyes.
- Your tutor greets you at 10am at the Manly Studio, 97 Sydney Road
- Your loaned Erin Hill sketch kit is waiting for you – containing sketch pens, aquarelle watercolour pencils and watercolour paints and brushes
- Meet fellow workshoppers, a small group of maximum 8
- Tea or coffee over a bit of an overview by your tutor
- Start with ‘How to See’ sketch
- Go ‘plein air’ and start sketching on location around Manly
- Stop for lunch at a local cafe about 1.30pm – complete our colour from location sketches and begin a new food sketch
What to expect on
10.00am - 3.00pm
Sunday July 15th 2018 - Sold out
Sunday August 19th 2018
Sunday September 23rd 2018
Sunday October 21st 2018
Sunday November 18th 2018
Sunday December 16th 2018
Have a question or what some more info? Get in touch with Erin anytime.
1. Select your preferences below & add the item to your cart
2. Head to the Cart & pay online using a credit card